You can use the demo account "email@example.com" with no password.
You can also enter a valid gmail, hotmail/msn or imap account to test the interface. Your email/password is not saved on the server. However, since the connection is not encrypted, test at your own risk.
To use Gmail/Hotmail/Msn
- Click "Email Login" on top left.
- Select login type, fill in username and password, then click "login". (Demo account is "firstname.lastname@example.org" with no password.)
- Wait a second or two, your folders/labels should appear on the left.
To use RSS
- Right click "RSS Reader", then click "Add New Feed".
- Fill in rss url, click "Add Feed"
- Wait a second or two, the feed name should appear under RSS Reader.